Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.

Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.
Scale, color palette, and lighting. I think the crown should have been painted white like the rest of the trim. I'd like to see this room after dark.

Download whole gallery
Picture display: Master bedroom
Picture display: Master bedroom

Download whole gallery
mediterranean interior ideas #KBHome
mediterranean interior ideas #KBHome

Download whole gallery
DECOR // gray and white interiors
DECOR // gray and white interiors

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment