Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Perfect and easy for daughter's room. This would be perfect right next to her closet. I might try to make one of the paper chandeliers to hang just above it instead of the lace fabric. I'm doing fabric above the bed.

Foam Road Fingal Residence by Jam Architecture (18)
Foam Road Fingal Residence by Jam Architecture (18)

Download whole gallery
dentist office design - Google Search
dentist office design - Google Search

Download whole gallery
love the staircase!
love the staircase!

Download whole gallery
Perfect and easy for daughter's room. This would be perfect right next to her closet. I might try to make one of the paper chandeliers to hang just above it instead of the lace fabric. I'm doing fabric above the bed.
Perfect and easy for daughter's room. This would be perfect right next to her closet. I might try to make one of the paper chandeliers to hang just above it instead of the lace fabric. I'm doing fabric above the bed.

Download whole gallery
A bathtub you could LIVE in!
A bathtub you could LIVE in!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment